What is life if there isn’t a dog involved? A lot sadder, often a whole lot lonelier and nothing like as fun, that’s for sure! I’ve had dogs all my life and there’s nothing better than being greeted with that natural enthusiasm and a wagging tail. You can’t buy that kind of love, can you.
My dog photo portrait sessions are all carried out in a natural environment, so no studio set up. I prefer this as I feel the character of the dog comes out far more when they are playing in a place or environment they are fully relaxed in. There’s nothing wrong with studio photos, but for me they feel a little too static for the life that a dog brings to it’s world.
Much like with my horse photography sessions I like to keep everything simple and very transparent so you always know exactly what the cost will before we start.
Budgeting is important, I understand that, so here are the details.
- Each available package is clearly outlined below.
- Within each package there is a non refundable booking fee of £75. This is due before your session takes place and secures your booking with me. It covers my time directly with you photographing you & my editing time afterwards. It does not include the supply of any photography products, the cost of those is the balance of the package and you pay that balance before any products are supplied.
- Mileage costs are charged after the first 25miles in total. This is due at the time of booking too and are charged at 30p per mile.
There is a maximum number of dogs that can be photographed per package. Please contact me for more details.
What you can expect…
- Discovery phone or video call with me.
- My time on site with you for around 30-45 minutes.
- An individually tailored creative session for your dog.
- The option for you have an outfit change if you are featuring in the session too.
- All fully edited images in my soft, muted style, published on a password protected online gallery.
I’m happy to discuss any element of the sessions with you so if you’ve got a question then drop me a line for a chat today.